What you need:
2 tablespoon Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 tablespoon medium curry powder
Medium pumpkin, peeled chopped
1 can coconut milk
1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
What to do:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the garlic, onion, carrot and celery until tender.
- Stir in the curry powder and mix well, before adding the pumpkin, coconut milk, water and stock, stirring as you do so.
- Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 40 minutes to an hour adding more coconut milk to make it creamier if desired.
- Check that the vegetables are soft and then pour them into a blender, or use a hand blender, to puree.
- Serve your soup with chopped coriander.