Serves: 2 to 4
What you need:
4 large flat mushrooms
1 aubergine, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
Handful of chopped chives
Fresh chilli chopped
1 teaspoon Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon pine nuts
Goat’s or feta cheese to top. Omit for lactose free or vegan
What to do:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4.
2. On a low heat, melt the Lucy Bee in a large frying pan.
3. Fry the aubergine, garlic, onion, chives and chilli until the aubergine is soft. This may take about 15 minutes.
4. Add the cumin and pine nuts and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Cut the stalks out of the mushrooms and place the aubergine mixture into them.
6. If using, top with the cheese then bake for 12 minutes.
Gluten free, wheat free and vegetarian.
CREDIT: Lucy Bee coconut oil